Conveyorised Powder Coating Line For Sale – February 2020
Our client’s ongoing re-investment in its facilities has led to us being instructed to seek a sale by private treaty for a short time only, ideally as one lot, alternatively in piecemeal form, of a conveyorised powder coating facility, consisting of a common load/unload area, online pre-treatment and rinse, currently arranged with manual spray booths, but with the option to convert to automatic guns (reciprocators), making this…
A perfect opportunity for a company to bring in-house for the first time its powder-coating operations, without breaking the bank.
OFFERS ARE INVITED FOR THIS LINE NOW! DON’T DELAY!
Here is some more detail:
- Our client is a leading fabricator serving the aerospace, electronics and motorsports sectors and this line is in excellent condition for its age, only ever having worked single shift on light-weight products in small batches.
- The line is a simple 4 stage operation:
(1) Pre-treatment (currently iron phosphate) and rinse;
(2) Drying Oven;
(3) 2 Manual Spray Booths (with option to upgrade to automatic spraying);
(4) Curing Oven.
In our opinion, the simple configuration of this line makes it an ideal opportunity for a company to make its first tentative steps into in-house powder-coating, while at the same time giving you the scope to upgrade should you wish to later on.
- The approximate overall footprint of the facility as in its current layout is 350 square metres – 25 metres by 14 metres.
- The maximum object piece that can be processed on the line is given as 1200mm Drop x 600mm Wide x 2000mm Long (the open aperture size is 1400m x 700mm)
- The maximum object weight per carrier that the conveyor will carry is 25Kgs. There are 105 carriers. Hanger pitch 1150mm.
- Common load / unload area
- Jigs are included in the sale. Not included: powder coating application units/guns.
The line is available from 30 March 2020 and must be removed by 10 April 2020.
There is a nominated contractor for the removal of this line. They have already conducted a detailed assessment of what’s needed to dismantle and remove this line for you, including RAMS. They can also transport, modify for your needs, and recommission the line for you*.
We are looking for a sale of the complete line, but we will also consider accepting offers for its 4 constituent parts. Just ask, but do so early.
In the event that we do not secure a speedy sale of the line by private treaty, this will be going into an online timed auction imminently.
Please note that 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added on to any successful bid(s) in any private treaty sale. Should the line go into the planned online auction, Buyer’s Premium of 16% will be added on to successful bid(s)
- Separate cost, to be agreed by you direct with the contractor
To go to our brochure, click here.