Layflat Polythene Tube Manufacturing Facility For Sale
Layflat Polythene Tube Manufacturing and Side-Weld Bagging Facility for Sale
ADS is offering for sale by online timed auction closing 13 February 2020 the assets of a long-established, highly-respected Midlands based lay flat polythene tube and side-weld bagging manufacturer.
What’s on Offer?
- 3 Madeley Lay Flat Polythene Tube Manufacturing Machines currently configured as a line – 10 inch, 15 inch and 20 inch maximum width. Colour mix facility on two of these
- One off Dolci Lay Flat Extruder – max width 30 inches, with colour mix facility
- One off Hardens 108 30SP Side Weld Bagging Machine – max width 30 inches
- One off Woodbank Plastic Side Weld Bagging Machine with Spare Head for Polypropylene
- A Quantity of Support Equipment including Compressor, 1 Fork Lift Truck and 2 Narrow Aisle Order Pickers
Reason for Sale
The owner of the company has decided to restructure and simplify the business, sell the factory (contracts exchanged) and move to different premises.
Subject to agreement with the buyer(s) of the equipment there could be potential from our client for the purchase of lay flat polythene tubing and polypropylene bags.
Key Features of this Sale
1- Buy as a standalone business, the complete contents;
2 – Bolt some or all of the machinery on to your existing line(s) to boost your current capacity / sales: or
3 – Buy as much individual machinery as you need.
- Ready to be put back into work in your factory, the team leader who was responsible for running and maintaining this equipment for many years could assist in its de-commissioning and re-commissioning, and also train your staff (subject to location)
- No civils required.
Click here to go to the auction.