A used Zalkin push capping machine has just become available for sale.
This item can be bought either with the bottling line, details of which you will find here, or separately:
Ets.andre Zalkin & Cie AKA – ZALKIN PUSH CAPPER
Machine Type – CA 10 480NG; Year – 2004; Supply – 415V / 3PH / 50Hz; Machine Dimensions – 7400mm LONG x 5700mm WIDE x 3800mm HIGH
The item can be inspected under power and working at our client’s facility in Manchester, United Kingdom.
Included in the sale are the following:
1. ZALKIN CA10 480NG Push Capper CW ALLEN BRADLEY PANEL VIEW 1000 HMI.
2. Cap Feed swan-neck and bowl.
3. Access Stairway bridge
4. Reject Conveyor.
5. A Keyence cap reject/orientation system (note that no cameras are connected to it).
6. Comprehensive OEM manuals and other documentation.
7. Chuck Tooling (Click type)*
*Presently configured for specific caps, but may be possible to modify. Buyer to ascertain feasibility.
We are advised by the OEM that comprehensive on-going technical support, service, change parts, spares and advice is readily available with this item.
Not included in the sale are the following:
1. Vision Systems Control Panel and HMI.
2. Camera detection.
3. CHANGE PARTS – these will be removed from ALL the equipment.
Conditions of Viewing/Sale:
1. Our client will allow prospective buyers on to site to view the equipment (Please note the equipment will be powered up but will not be running actual production). Before being allowed on site, buyers will be vetted by us and our client. Buyers must abide by our client’s access, health and safety practices. No photography of any kind will be allowed including those from mobile phones, unless it is with express permission from our client.
2. Our client will decommission, remove to an on-site holding bay and load to the buyer’s transport by separate negotiation at a price in addition to selling price. The purchaser must be in attendance to oversee the disconnection & move.