Update 19 November 2018 – only the mould pre-heat chamber and after burner is now available. The rest of these machines have been sold.
Our client is a leading UK investment casting company who has, by reason of a reorganisation of its factory, decided to dispose of:
- An Investment Casting Mould Pre-Heat Chamber & After Burner
- A W Bell MPS40 Manual Power Saw Complete With a PCS 20 Clamping Attachment
- An Omega Foundry Machinery Gassing Cabinet
- A Cylindrical Grinding Machine by Ever Normal Machinery
- A Rotex Screener and a Sweco Separator
The equipment is being sold by online timed auction that is now open and closes on 1 November.
To go straight to the auction, click here.
More lots have been added to our July collective auction, including:
- Caterpillar Olympian Generator Set (see image above)
- Mobile Thorworld yardramp
- Filtertechnik Gravity Screener
- Inclined screw press
Click here to go to the auction being held on the Bidspotter auction platform.
Used Leadwell V30 Vertical Machining Centre for sale
Our July collective auction of used machinery is now live, we have for sale…
- Presses by Bruderer and Kinghorn Todmorden
- Lathes by Dean Smith & Grace and Ward
- Leadwell V30 Vertical Machining Centre
- Coldjet AeRO 75 Dry Ice Blasting Machine
- PCP (Pollution Control Products) Controlled Pyrollis Oven
- Huron HU5 Universal Milling Machine
And a good many more machines, with additional ones arriving each week.
CLICK HERE to go to our brochure and CLICK HERE to go straight to the online timed auction being hosted on Bidspotter.
We are selling a Hydraulic XL/6-S Hot Press by Italpresse S.p.A.:
Used Italpresse heated hydraulic press XL/6-S for sale
Bought for a contract that was cancelled by the customer, the current management of this business (who have been in place for 5 years) say this machine has not been used within their tenure, and has been stored safely in the hope of putting it to work. They have now decided it must go, there being little likelihood of the machine being put to work as the nature of the company’s work has changed permanently.
Heated Hydraulic Upstroke Press for pressing wood veneers, laminates, composites, and other materials in the:
- Manufacture of furniture, door/window frames, parquet flooring, doors and a variety of wooden items, the plastics industry, lightweight, sandwich and honeycomb panels, foamed panels, insulated panels, and buildings; in the
- Composites, woodworking, automotive and aerospace sectors
Being sold by online timed auction through Bidspotter, the auction closes in late May.
Viewing highly recommended, this machine looks to be in ‘as new’ condition – the machine is located in the West Midlands, contact Paul. Tel 01902 672323; email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we now provide finance for buyers from our and other auctioneers’ auctions. CLICK HERE to apply.