3 PJ Hare 63 Tonne Presses and an ORIIMEC Robotic Transfer Line
We are selling a used automated hydraulic high speed press transfer line, comprising of the following:
- 3 PJ Hare 63 GP C-frame Hydraulic Presses
- An ORII MEC RY Flexible Robotic Handing / Transfer System, Loading Station / Destacker
- Outfeed Conveyor
- Two Tonne Scissor Lift.
Used press lines incorporating such respected OEM machines rarely come to the market.
Being sold by an online timed auction that is open now and due to close at 3pm on Tuesday 6th February 2018. Viewing days 31 January and I February 2018 – the line is located in Wales. We reserve the right to close the auction early if a proceedable offer is received before 6th February.
Removal date, disconnections and loading – Please read the important information in the auction as there are some very detailed terms in this respect. RAMS will be required.
To go to the auction – click here
Update 12 February 2018 – sorry the line has been sold!
We are selling by online auction, a wide range of tooling including…
Norgren Rodless Cylinders- 2 x M146050/M/1120: 1 x M146050/M/1095: 1 x M146050/M/1070
One off Air Wrench by Chicago Pneumatic complete with air hose and tail: Type – CP-9580
Camozzi Series Double Acting Cylinders: 9 x 61M2P050A0370: 1 x 61M2P050A300
SMC Air Cylinder: 1 x CP95SDB63-600
Festo Pneumatic Guided Double Action Cylinders. 2 x DFM-50-250 B-P-A-GF.
Miscellaneous Pneumatic Items & Support Equipment too numerous to mention here – please see lots 48 and 49 for details
Online auction closes 14 September 2017 – Bidspotter.
Update 20 May 2017 – sorry, all of these cells have been sold.
We have an online auction, live right now, through Bidspotter of a number of spot/projection welding cells complete with parts feeders & process cooling units from respected OEMS:
GB Federal Machines
Update 20 May 2017 – the 250k hoists have been sold. The 125 KG hoist and the Pelloby Beam are still for sale.
We are selling:
- Several 250 KG Yale Hoists (one with a Pelloby Steel Running Beam) and;
- One off 125 KG Yale Hoist
By online auction through Bidspotter.
Update 20 May 2017 – sorry, these bowl feeders have all been sold.
We are selling several used RNA bowl feeders through the online auction site Bidspotter
Update August 2017 – we are selling more of these in our September online auction. Click here to go to the auction.
We are selling, right now, a number of used ABB IRB 2400L (i.e. long reach) MIG welding robotic welding cells through the online auction site Bidspotter…
Update 20 May 2017 – sorry but this cell has been sold.
We are selling a used Hi Arc 100 welding cell by Bauromat (UK) Limited right now through the online auction site Bidspotter…
Update 20 May – some of these units have been sold, others remain unsold, so if you are interested in buying any of these welding sets, please email us.
We are selling a number of ESAB Aristo LUD 450 welding sets right now by online auction on Bidspotter…
Right now we are putting together an auction of good quantity used/second hand fabrication equipment of a very large company, now longer required as a result of our client’s restructuring.
The auction will be going live on the online auction site Bidspotter in a few weeks time.
The lots will include:
- A number of ABB robotic welders
- An excellent Bauromat welding cell
- A number of ESAB portable welding sets
- Several spot welders
- Some large, great quality air filters/LEVs with Allen Bradley Powerflex 70 retrofitted inverters
- A good quantity of used machine tools
the list goes on… all from respected OEMs
If you are interested in bidding at this auction, please email me and I will send you a prompt once the auction goes live – email@example.com
If you’ve never bid in or bought through an internet auction before, you’ll be surprised just how easy it is both to register and to bid! This really is the best way nowadays to source quality used plant, to access the internal used plant market!
Here’s how to register…
- Go to the Bidspotter home page – https://www.bidspotter.co.uk/en-gb
- At the top right hand corner of that page, click on the button ‘Register’. That will take you to another page entitled…
- ‘Create your Bidspotter Account’. Carefully type your email address in the relevant box, then choose a memorable password and input it first in the password box, and then again in the confirmation box. You’ll then be given a choice…
- .. as to whether you want emails coming out to you to tell you what’s coming up to be tailored to your specific needs. Then …
- Once you’ve read the terms and conditions and privacy terms, click on ‘Create my account’.
- You will then see a little wheel turning, telling you that their machine is thinking. After a little while you will be taken to a page that says that you’ve been sent an email.
- Open up your emails, this may mean you have to open up another tab in your browser. It might take ten minutes for the email to come through. Click on the link in that email, or paste it into your browser.
- You will then be taken back to the Bidspotter website, and you can start looking at lots.
- As and when you want to bid, there are a few more small steps you will need to go through. Say you have clicked on an item and want to bid. You will now have to add a few more details about yourself such as your address, vat number, and a credit/debit card number. During the process you will also be asked for a phone number – if possible choose a mobile that you have by your side – Bidspotter will send you a text with a number that you will have to type into the Bidspotter page.
- With most other auctioneers you’re now ready to bid. But not so with us. You see it is our policy to vet everyone who applies to register in our auctions. We will investigate the standing of your company and, if you’ve used Bidspotter before whether you have completed on your past bids, and approve you if we are happy with the results of our checks. If you have registered in a personal capacity, if your company is newly incorporated or your credit rating not strong, we will call you to chat your application over. Do not feel bad about this, it’s not about you, we are merely protecting our client. Either way once we are happy, we will email or call you to tell you you have been approved to bid.
And that’s it! Pretty simple as long as you have all the information you need at hand. But it does take a little time so don’t leave it until the day the auction closes! If you have any problems, call me on my mobile 07813 102014.
Bidspotter have on their website some help pages that you might find of use. This is the main one. And their people are very friendly and helpful, you can always use the chat facility on the site, email them (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give them a call if you have any difficulties – on 0203 725 5553.
All the best with your bidding!