Update 19 November 2018 – only the mould pre-heat chamber and after burner is now available. The rest of these machines have been sold.
Our client is a leading UK investment casting company who has, by reason of a reorganisation of its factory, decided to dispose of:
- An Investment Casting Mould Pre-Heat Chamber & After Burner
- A W Bell MPS40 Manual Power Saw Complete With a PCS 20 Clamping Attachment
- An Omega Foundry Machinery Gassing Cabinet
- A Cylindrical Grinding Machine by Ever Normal Machinery
- A Rotex Screener and a Sweco Separator
The equipment is being sold by online timed auction that is now open and closes on 1 November.
To go straight to the auction, click here.