What we do is, in some ways, pretty simple – we best present and expose your assets to the massive, international second hand asset market. This is the process for doing that…
- We agree a plan with you, then we agree terms of engagement
- We implement the plan, professionally imaging, data collecting, and lotting the assets
- We upload the items to the agreed online auction platform and closely monitor the level of interest
- We will often carry out some detailed desktop research into the market, identifying potential buyers, whom we contact direct
- We report to you regularly, amending our work, if necessary, based on the level of on- and off-line interest
- We collect in and then remit the net proceeds to you.
The internet has become the tool of choice for both buyers and sellers of second hand, used and surplus assets across the world. The fact that buyers hardly ever physically see the assets before they complete on buying them makes the production of top quality photographs and videos, and accurate lotting particulars, essential. We take great pride in the quality of our work – read now our case studies and look at the examples of our photography and videos to see just how much so.