As the selling agent for a coach operator known for how well it looks after its vehicles, we are disposing of a used Volvo 9700 coach:
- Volvo 9700H coach, first registered in October 2006
- Presently configured for 43 seats, in order to give added legroom for longer tours
- Approved for European work
- Only ever used for holiday tours – UK and Europe – and day trips. Never been used for local services, eg schools
- Well cared for ever since its purchase by its one, dedicated, driver
- 465,410 genuine miles from new
- Convertible back to its original 51 seater version, the additional 8 seats form part of the sale
- Full service documentation available (just ask, there’s far too much to include here!)
- Serviced and repaired throughout by an approved Volvo garage, using only Volvo parts (copy invoices available)
- Dual gearbox (Auto & Manual); cruise control; 12 gears; brake retarder; sat nav; reversing camera; 2 tv screens capable pf playing DVDs, CDs and sat nav; centre toilet
- MOT expires 25 April 2018
- Condition commensurate with age
For sale by online auction that’s open now. Click the word ‘Bidspotter‘ to go to the auction.]
Here’s the brochure…
We see a lot of company accountants and owners who think that just because a piece of equipment is written down to zero and of no use to them it’s probably of no worth. The reality is the book value of plant you hold in your books and how useful an item is to you has no absolutely bearing on its real value to the outside world.
You see, while an item may be worth nothing to you, or might be fully depreciated, it might be worth something to someone else – and we are not just talking for spares, some ‘old but goody’ plant is really holding its value despite all the innovation that’s happening. Depreciation is just an accountancy entry in the books, it’s not a real measure of how much your asset is falling in value through age or use, so the net carrying value can be far removed from what it’s worth to someone else.
Many times have we sold an item management thought was valueless, putting a good amount of money into the company’s bank account, giving them an unexpected cash boost.
What do you have that’s fully written down that we could sell and generate for you? Perhaps it’s worth asking yourself ‘What’s my fully written plant and machinery really worth?’
Right now in UK engineering and manufacturing companies, there’s an epidemic of seismic proportions taking place … of hoarding little used and unused plant and machinery.
Is your company holding on to stuff it doesn’t really need?
If you don’t regularly and formally measure if every single item of machinery in every part of your factory is earning its corn, how do you know for certain it’s not?
We’ll give you a tool later to prompt some more thought but in the meantime let me ask you a few more questions just in case you’re not convinced this is an area worthy of some focus…
To a casual visitor would your factory appear cramped, untidy, even unloved?
Do you have machinery lying idle anywhere… machines whose operators have gone on to pastures new… machines where the contract for work on that machine has been lost or come to an end… machinery under tarpaulins… stuff in dusty corners, in storage or sitting in an area behind the factory?
Do you know what such hoarding is it doing to your profits?… your bank balance?… your company’s reputation with customers, suppliers and staff?
Here is a link to a questionnaire on ‘Rolling Asset Disposal Plans’. Click here. Carrying out such a regular, formal, assessment like this is a great habit to get into.
And this break is the ideal time for doing this sort of thing.
If in the New Year you would like a confidential, no obligation discussion of how we can help you, just call or email me.
All the best for a profitable New Year…
Tel: 01902 672323
Asset withdrawn from sale…
We are selling a used Zeutschel OS 14000 TT scanner on behalf of our client, one of the World’s most reputable universities, which, having completed its own archiving projects, no longer has a need for the scanner.
To be sold by private treaty. Offers sought.
Zeutschel OS 14000 TT Scanner For Sale
If you need some help clearing out your factory, whether restructuring, closing down the business, or just retiring, please let us know.
We work closely with several factory clearance companies in and outside of the West Midlands, so that while they clear the factory of stuff that won’t sell, we get on with disposing of the stuff that will sell so that you maximise realisations and make the process as painless as possible.
Please note that when carrying out our work we have experience working under strict H&S and CDM rules.
Asset Disposal Services Limited
If you’ve never bid in or bought through an internet auction before, you’ll be surprised just how easy it is both to register and to bid! This really is the best way nowadays to source quality used plant, to access the internal used plant market!
Here’s how to register…
- Go to the Bidspotter home page – https://www.bidspotter.co.uk/en-gb
- At the top right hand corner of that page, click on the button ‘Register’. That will take you to another page entitled…
- ‘Create your Bidspotter Account’. Carefully type your email address in the relevant box, then choose a memorable password and input it first in the password box, and then again in the confirmation box. You’ll then be given a choice…
- .. as to whether you want emails coming out to you to tell you what’s coming up to be tailored to your specific needs. Then …
- Once you’ve read the terms and conditions and privacy terms, click on ‘Create my account’.
- You will then see a little wheel turning, telling you that their machine is thinking. After a little while you will be taken to a page that says that you’ve been sent an email.
- Open up your emails, this may mean you have to open up another tab in your browser. It might take ten minutes for the email to come through. Click on the link in that email, or paste it into your browser.
- You will then be taken back to the Bidspotter website, and you can start looking at lots.
- As and when you want to bid, there are a few more small steps you will need to go through. Say you have clicked on an item and want to bid. You will now have to add a few more details about yourself such as your address, vat number, and a credit/debit card number. During the process you will also be asked for a phone number – if possible choose a mobile that you have by your side – Bidspotter will send you a text with a number that you will have to type into the Bidspotter page.
- With most other auctioneers you’re now ready to bid. But not so with us. You see it is our policy to vet everyone who applies to register in our auctions. We will investigate the standing of your company and, if you’ve used Bidspotter before whether you have completed on your past bids, and approve you if we are happy with the results of our checks. If you have registered in a personal capacity, if your company is newly incorporated or your credit rating not strong, we will call you to chat your application over. Do not feel bad about this, it’s not about you, we are merely protecting our client. Either way once we are happy, we will email or call you to tell you you have been approved to bid.
And that’s it! Pretty simple as long as you have all the information you need at hand. But it does take a little time so don’t leave it until the day the auction closes! If you have any problems, call me on my mobile 07813 102014.
Bidspotter have on their website some help pages that you might find of use. This is the main one. And their people are very friendly and helpful, you can always use the chat facility on the site, email them (email@example.com) or give them a call if you have any difficulties – on 0203 725 5553.
All the best with your bidding!
Don’t forget we also arrange factory clearances of all sizes of units. We are able to dispose of your factory contents through either an auction or, if time is pressing, closure costs prohibitively high, proceeds uncertain or you just need some money quickly, an invoice sale. Even if you don’t expect to raise much money and are thinking of just abandoning the factory, why not give us a call first to explore your options?
Quarrying and mining equipment to export
Used two-way radio equipment such as handheld walkie-talkies, taxi style radios, antennas and associated ancillaries
Thread rolling machines and similar, such as Colchester lathes, vertical machining centres, turning, grinding and boring machines for export
Get in touch with us on 01902 672323 if you are looking to dispose of any of these items.
If you don’t clear out the clutter at home, things can soon get out of control.
The same happens at work… if you don’t clear out the clutter – the stock plant and machinery you no longer need – your factory starts to look untidy; the unneeded stuff gets in the way and you become less efficient; you create unnecessary work for yourself; others notice even if you don’t; the walls start coming in and you get storage problems.
Is it time…
… that you had a clear out?
… for you to dispose of all the stuff that is getting in the way?
….to do the work equivalent of putting your unneeded stuff on Ebay?
If it is, get in touch with us, we will explain your options – you have more than you’d expect.
Asset Disposal Services Limited