We are selling a used Zeutschel OS 14000 TT scanner on behalf of our client, one of the World’s most reputable universities, which, having completed its own archiving projects, no longer has a need for the scanner.
To be sold by private treaty. Offers sought.
Zeutschel OS 14000 TT Scanner For Sale
If you need some help clearing out your factory, whether restructuring, closing down the business, or just retiring, please let us know.
We work closely with several factory clearance companies in and outside of the West Midlands, so that while they clear the factory of stuff that won’t sell, we get on with disposing of the stuff that will sell so that you maximise realisations and make the process as painless as possible.
Please note that when carrying out our work we have experience working under strict H&S and CDM rules.
Asset Disposal Services Limited
If you’ve never bid on an internet auction before, you’ll be surprised just how easy it is both to register and to bid! This really is the best way nowadays to source quality used plant!
Here’s how to register…
- Go to the Bidspotter home page – https://www.bidspotter.co.uk/en-gb
- At the top right hand corner of that page, click on the button ‘Register’. That will take you to another page entitled…
- ‘Create your Bidspotter Account’. Carefully type your email address in the relevant box, then choose a memorable password and input it first in the password box, and then again in the confirmation box. You’ll then be given a choice…
- .. as to whether you want emails coming out to you to tell you what’s coming up to be tailored to your specific needs, say ‘Manufacturing & Machinery’. Then …
- Once you’ve read the terms and conditions and privacy terms, click on ‘Create my account’.
- You will then see a little wheel turning, telling you that their machine is thinking. After a little while you will be taken to a page that says that you’ve been sent an email.
- Open up your emails, this may mean you have to open up another tab in your browser. It might take ten minutes for the email to come through. Click on the link in that email, or paste it into your browser.
- You will then be taken back to the Bidspotter website, and you can start looking at lots.
- As and when you want to bid, there’s another few small steps to go through. Say you have clicked on an item and want to bid. The first time you try to bid, you will have to add a few more details about yourself such as your address, vat number, an a credit/debit card number over various pages During the process you will also be asked for a phone number – if possible choose a mobile that you have by your side – Bidspotter will send you a text with a number that if you put it into the Bidspotter page.
- With us, you’re still not ready to bid – as a firm we have decided to approve all bidders on our auctions. Not all auctioneers do this, for other auctioneers you will not have to go through the next process. You see, we will show up on our system as having sought approval to bid. Once we become aware of this we will investigate the standing of your company and approve you if we are happy withe the results of our checks. If for example you have chosen to bid in a personal capacity, or if your company is newly incorporated or we feel that your credit rating just might not be strong enough, we will call you to chat your application over. Do not feel bad about this, we are merely protecting our client, there is no slur on you. Either way once we are happy, we will email or call you to tell you you have been approved to bid.
And that’s it! Pretty simple as long as you have all the information you need at hand, but it does take a little time so don’t leave it until the day the auction closes!
If you have any problems, call me on my mobile 07813 102014
All the best with your bidding!
Don’t forget we also arrange factory clearances of all sizes of units. We are able to dispose of your factory contents through either an auction or, if time is pressing, closure costs prohibitively high, proceeds uncertain or you just need some money quickly, an invoice sale. Even if you don’t expect to raise much money and are thinking of just abandoning the factory, why not give us a call first to explore your options?
Quarrying and mining equipment to export
Used two-way radio equipment such as handheld walkie-talkies, taxi style radios, antennas and associated ancillaries
Thread rolling machines and similar, such as Colchester lathes, vertical machining centres, turning, grinding and boring machines for export
Get in touch with us on 01902 672323 if you are looking to dispose of any of these items.
If you don’t clear out the clutter at home, things can soon get out of control.
The same happens at work… if you don’t clear out the clutter – the stock plant and machinery you no longer need – your factory starts to look untidy; the unneeded stuff gets in the way and you become less efficient; you create unnecessary work for yourself; others notice even if you don’t; the walls start coming in and you get storage problems.
Is it time…
… that you had a clear out?
… for you to dispose of all the stuff that is getting in the way?
….to do the work equivalent of putting your unneeded stuff on Ebay?
If it is, get in touch with us, we will explain your options – you have more than you’d expect.
Asset Disposal Services Limited