Tilghman Wheelabrator Shot Blasting Machine
We are selling by short notice private treaty on behalf of our client, a long established iron and steel foundry based in the Black Country, a Tilghman Wheelabrator (now known as Norican Disa Wheelabrator).
This is a rotary table 1.8Metres Diameter, manually opening, 30KW blast wheel machine ready for continued use, having provided our client with a good many years of reliable, unblemished service as you would expect from the leaders in shot blast technology, Tilghman Wheelabrator.
Only available due to a change in our client’s product mix, shot blasting machines with this capacity and of this build quality rarely, if ever, come to the second hand market.
This Wheelabrator could be of interest to makers of:
- Other cast metal products
- Most grades of iron castings
- Steel forgings
- Steel fabrications
The images and videos in this brochure were taken by us on 22 March 2019.
You will need to move quickly if you are interested in this machine. This is the timetable that has been set:
- Wednesday 10 April – Viewing day
- Thursday 11 April, 4pm – submission of best and final offers
- Friday 12 April to Thursday 18 April – Invoicing and payment, then agreement of RAMS
- Friday 19 April – Production ceases
- Monday 22 April 4pm – Removal from our client’s factory to have been completed
Do not bid if you cannot comply with this timetable
5% Buyer’s Premium will be applied to your bid price