Spring 2019 Collective Auction Of Metalworking Plant & Machinery, Machine Tools and Support Equipment From Retained & New Clients
Welcome to our Spring 2019 Collective Auction. This contains a variety of machinery from a number of client from across the UK.
It includes the following:
- Trumpf 2030 TruCoax 2000 Laser Cutting Cell
- KASTO Wa M9 Automatic Hydraulic Circular Saw
- Engrat Technik Deburring machine
- Kingsland KTSX 3006 NC Hydraulic Shear
- Bridgeport Series 1 Turret Mill.
- Colchester Mascot 2500 Centre Lathe
- Asquith ODI MK2 14/54 Radial Arm Drill cw Box Table
- Bowmar Ergonomic 320.250DHG Horizontal Bandsaw
- Sunderland Type 27SDH Gear Planer
- Sunderland 19 Gear Planer
- Thermal Exchange AB800 Airblast Process Cooling Unit
- Atlas Copco GA18VSD Air Compressor
- Zerma GSL 180/120 Granulator
Of interest therefore to the sheet metal, aerospace, tube/profile, gear cutting and general fabrication sectors, this auction is of interest to almost every UK or international manufacturer.
Click here to go to the auction, which is being hosted on the Bidspotter auction portal. Why not add us as one of your favourite auctioneers?
If you have not bid before in a Bidspotter auction why not first read our top tips for bidding and then our guidance for first registering with Bidspotter? But if you get stuck, or would like any help, just pick up the phone to us, we don’t bite! And if you need to raise any finance – UK companies only – just let us know.
Our next collective auction will be held in June. If you’d like to sell some machinery but you’ve just missed this boat, get in touch now, it’s never too early to start the planning.