Looking for Machinery to Cut, Deburr or Degrease Metal?
Are you looking for used machinery to cut, deburr or degrease metal?
If you are, then these may be of interest to you:
1. A KASTOwa M9 Saw
2. A RSA-Entgrat – Technik Tube Deburring Machine, Model NN-2000
3. A Vixen Agiwash Degreasing Machine, Model AGI150
The three machines are available as a ‘cell’, alternatively you can buy individual machines.
If you would like to go straight to the auction, click here.
The machinery can be seen working on the viewing day of 27 March 2019 at our client’s factory in the West Midlands.
Our client will disconnect, skate out and load items to transport (fees apply, see lot particulars).
The online timed auction is now live and closes at 2pm on 28 March 2019.
KASTOwa M9 Saw
- KASTOwa M9 Hydraulic Non-Ferrous Metals Circular Saw, by the OEM Kasto Maschinenbau GmbH & Co, Complete With Light Detection, Inclined In-feeder / Magazine and Out-feed Chute
- The KASTOwa M9 is designed for cutting non-ferrous metals. The arrangement of saw gearing and four-point bar clamping ensures the shortest possible cutting stroke. The fast feeding of the metal and hydraulically cushioned length gauge, as well as fast cycling, ensure high production rates of accurate cut pieces and high reliability.
- YOM: 2015
- Saw blade type – HSS-Solid / carbide tipped. Blade diameter 250mm, 275mm, 315mm. Drive power saw blade 15KW
- Cutting range: rounds 15 to 90mm; square 15 to 80mm; flat 15×15 to 120x75mm. Minimum remnant length 65mm.
- Variable speed size motor from 200 to 1,200 metres per minute
- Siemens Simatic HMI.
- Inclined loader table (cam arrangement)
- Discharge into manual chute (non-OEM)
- 400v, 50HZ, 3 phase
- 26 KW, 63 A
- Weight 1,140 Kg
- Footprint: 8,400mm x 1,900mm x 2,650mm
- With Leuze electronic light guarding MLD 500
Comes with operating manuals
Click here to go to the OEM’s catalogue for this machine
Entgrattechnik Deburring Machine Model NN-2000
- RSA Entgrattechnik Deburring Machine Model NN-2000
- OEM – EWU Entgrattechnik GmbH, now called Piller Entgrattechnik GmbH
- Brush type deburring machine for the speedy, safe and quiet deburring of ferrous and non-ferrous profiles
- Once the items have been loaded on the machine, the steel locating pegs hold them in position while they then pass across the steel brushes that are positioned to the left and right of the object piece until the parts fall under gravity into a catching bin
- YOM: 1990
- 380v, 50HZ, 15.5KW
- Maximum workpiece diameter / diagonal – 150mm. Buyer to ascertain.
- Footprint: 4,400mm x 1,600mm x 1,300mm
- The carriage length of this second hand linishing machine can be reduced/extended to suit lengths from 150mm – 2,000mm.
- Needs some new brushes
To go to the OEM’s website, click here.
Vixen Agiwash AGI 150
- Vixen Agiwash Model AGI 150
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully automatic dunk washer parts cleaning machine, for tubular parts or items with hollows
- During the wash cycle, the basket is raised and lowered by the pneumatic ram at circa one stroke per second, flushing the product.
- YOM: 2013
- Serial No – 2608C/W – 2 loading Baskets.
- Recently had two new 9 KW heating elements
- Footprint (nominal): 2,150 x 1,220 x 2,120mm
- Basket dimensions: 1,500 x 550 x 230mm
- Weight 584 KG
- Click here to go to the OEM’s website
Here is our brochure for these 3 items…