Foundry / Castings Related Equipment for Sale
Our client is a leading UK casting manufacturer who is disposing of a number of surplus items of equipment including:
- T Nixon Sintering Chamber for the melting of wax from investment castings
- AW Bell MPS40 Cut Off Saw (available with or without a PCS20 Clamping System)
- Omega Foundry Machinery 10052 Coreshooter / Sand Moulding Plant complete with gas generator
- Sweco Separator
- Rotex Screener
- Ever Normal Machinery Cylindrical Grinder
This is a preliminary announcement of our client’s intention to dispose of these items. In the event that a sale is not completed by private treaty, they will go into an online auction and a buyer’s premium will be charged, typically 15%, in addition to hammer price. This is an opportunity for you to acquire these items without having to pay buyer’s premium, but you need to move quickly!
Although used in a foundry environment, some of this machinery can be used in alternative sectors.
How do you take any interest forward?
- Contact us, tell us you are interested
- Arrange through us to view the machinery
- Make us your best offer!
- We will report offers to our client.
Note that if our client does not receive an acceptable offer, the items will be placed in to an online timed auction in due course in which event they would attract a Buyer’s Premium of 15%.
To find out more about the technical details of any items in the auction please email Phil using the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
To arrange a viewing or register an interest please email Paul using the following email address email@example.com
Here is our brochure: