Update 25 March – now is the time to make an offer for this cell, we are talking to interested parties right now, so come forward quickly with any interest!
We are selling a lightly used robotic welding cell consisting of world leading equipment from the highly respected OEMs ABB & Fronius. The cell consists of:
- 1 x ABB IRB2400-M2004L (ie extra long reach) 6 Axis Robot. Complete with IRC5 Control Cabinet and teach pendant
- 1 x Fronius VR7000CMT 4R/G/W/F++ Wire Feeder
- 1 x Fronius Transpuls Synergic 4000 Power Source
- 2 x ABB MTC500 Work Positioners – tooling will be removed at point of sale and is not part of sale.
- Light Guarding throughout (SAFEASY SG4-S2-050-PPE & SE4-Q2-050-PPW Lightguards positioned at common entry/exit points and within cell)
- Pneumatically operated (Norgren RA/8040/1200) or manually lifted open/close doors to both sides of the cell
- Overhead LEV
- Floor Dimensions – 4610mm Wide x 3130 High x 4790mm Deep.
This is a preliminary announcement of our client’s intention to dispose of this used / second hand cell. In the event that a sale is not completed by private treaty, the cell will go into an online auction and a buyer’s premium will be charged, typically 15% – 20%, in addition to hammer price. This is an opportunity for you to acquire this asset without having to pay buyer’s premium, but you need to move quickly!
Our client would prefer to dispose of the cell as a whole, however reserves the right to sell individual items – offers are therefore invited.
Then call or email us!